Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What a Mess!

This housing crisis has turned ordinarily calm people into nervously, twitching, about to breakdown crazy people. It was bound to happen, and much more is to come if we don't get it together and learn how to make adjustments. During this time of high priced gas, and food what can we do? I'll tell you. Learn how to make adjustments. If we can live well for less, we might be the better for it. Our nation is under attack but it is one that we can deal with through prayer. What's prayer got to do with it? Everything! I for one can't sit around complaining about the unfortunate incidents that have happened in my life. I have to forge ahead and make the best of a bad situation. If that means giving up my beautiful home, three cars, a career that I absolutely adored and discretionary income; so be it. We can make it if we try, we can make it we'll get by, yes we can!

Love to you,
Patrice

No comments: