Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can A Woman Be Too Busy?

The last couple of weeks have been very grueling. It's not going to let up. I have to pack up my house, call the services, Salvation Army, a storage company, tutor a couple of students, write a few songs, write a play and collaborate with a few musicians and writers. I can't wait to be able to get a solid night's sleep. So, tonight I drank a cup of my favorite tea and decided to turn off the television so I could get to sleep. Tomorrow I'll be up at 4:00am because my dual purpose is to get my kid to work, and tutor another. The forty mile drive to the student's house is interesting. Traffic shouldn't be too heavy at that time of morning, but in case it is, I have a wonderful CD I picked up on Thursday night to listen to during my drive time. Its Inspirational and thought provoking. Until I can get my hands back on my jazz collection, (one of my son's decided he was into Jill Scott) I'll be inspired. My student, believe it or not, will be waiting for me at 7:45AM. Yeah right! He'll be fooling around, looking for something to eat, complaining about his schedule and trying to throw me off my game by talking about basketball. Yeah, he's funny. But he's a good kid and I don't mind helping him as much as I can. Its going to be a great day!

No comments: