Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Orientation

Recently I was talking to a friend about a few things that was troubling him. He felt that he was under a heavy attack. Things weren't going well for him and his mortgage company was refusing to take his mortgage payment. (That happens for various reasons.) I listened to him and wondered why he would share this with me. Other than the fact that we have developed a pretty good friendship, he knows he can talk to me about things going on in his life. The mortgage situation is going on all over the country and people who were once secure are loosing their homes and possessions. I have resolved to not worry about the stuff I can't handle. The best advice I could give him was to move on to Plan B. "Don't you have a Plan B", I inquired? What is Plan B? Simply pack up your stuff and move. In most cases people are young enough to withstand this kind of setback. They can bounce back with good council and determination. Even though the country is going through turmoil in housing; gas and grocery prices; hold on. Don't panic because your lifestyle is changing - its only stuff anyway. Thank God for your health and your loved ones. It will be alright.

No comments: