Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

Possibilities Become Realities

On the Brink of All That Is Possible

I’ve been troubled in the spirit for the last two days and didn’t know how to shake this feeling. It comes always while at the brink of a tremendous opportunity. Blame the enemy, which that small voice said. No, this feeling will have to be overcome with the knowledge that God is in control and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. It is acknowledging that what is about to happen will upset the status quo and all involved will be catapulted to the next level in Him. Why then can’t people see this new phase and congratulate and capitulate. Last night while slipping into slumber Joel Osteen was broadcasting a message that was good to the soul. “God is setting the table in the presence of your enemies”, he said. That’s what’s up? Yes, the table has been set and the “dinner bell” is about to ring. What an awesome pick me up. As he closed with prayer, I turned off the TV and went silently to sleep with the knowledge that my future is secure and that He will show me how to walk in the presence of enemies.




No comments: