Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dear Niece and Nephew,

In the movie Jerry McGuire the character is unable to sleep because he has had an epiphany. His conscious is shaken and he writes a memo to his co-workers expressing his thoughts on the new way the game should be played. Well, as I prayed for my household this morning I too had my ah ah moment! The lord began to speak to me concerning you and so I also prayed for you. I asked the Lord to make you the head and not the tail, to not allow the enemy to use you as the scapegoat. His tricks are very divisive, subtle, and cunning and they come in many forms. The plan is to enslave you so that your potential for greatness will be thwarted. I pray that you will be loosed in the Holy Spirit in order to see all of the things God has prepared for you. He has set before you a table and you can feast in the very presence of your enemy. This morning as I write to you I want to first encourage you to be strengthened in your faith. The triumphs are not coming, they are here. If you take your eyes off the prize all of your blessings will be blown away like the sands into the sea, drowned. Hold on to what you know is right. Don’t let others persuade you that you don’t have the tenacity, knowledge or grace to move to your next higher calling. It is in you. You are destined for greatness, you are of a royal priesthood a now generation for a now time. Take hold of your day and command great things unto yourself. As he makes your pathway bright and your steps ordered, acknowledge that this help comes from the Lord. May you find yourself wrapped in His loving arms as he unfolds your bright future. Be encouraged and exalted in Him.

Love you much,
Aunt P

No comments: