Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finders Keepers, Losers Don't Talk On Cell Anymore


While running errands today I found a cell phone lying on the ground as I exited my car. This is the second time this has happened. Expensive phones just lying around waiting for someone to pick it up and make it their own. Gee! A Blackberry! What a nice find. Even better than the slide phone I found at the airport.

Okay, airport, lost phone on ground probably dropped by a hurried traveler. While driving away from drop off I played with the phone trying to see if there was any kind of ID posted somewhere. Um got myself a nice phone. NOT. I knew that I would at least attempt to call someone from the contact list as I did with this one. The only difference is this time I accepted the reward and made a special request of the owner who wanted to give me more.

No problem, just pray for my favorite charity while you're at church tomorrow. Cocking his head to one side the appreciative gentleman was about to ask how I knew about church. His contact list was loaded with deacons and a pastor. Just pray for The Association of Gospel Songwriters. He searched for something with which to write. The Association of Gospel Songwriters, TAGS I repeated. Pray for this org. Yes I will he smiled and thanked me again. No problem, it was my pleasure.

No comments: