Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Reaching for the Unfamiliar

We're all moved in to the new space and its quite charming. At the old location I was unable to swim or use the weight room, but here everything is open to me. I've been enjoying water aerobics at the pool and sitting on my balcony catching a breeze, reading and praying. The decision to leave the house and take smaller more affordable housing was a no-brainer, but nonetheless painful. Later on we'll probably look for a ranch style home.

I see many things taking off as a result of not having to deal with the expense of maintaining a home. My mind can turn to the things I love to do; read, write, plan my business, work part time. Its a wonderful, freeing feeling. My next step is to slow down and listen for the small voice that will give me further direction. I heard Him the other day say, "Hang on, it's going to go fast now."

No comments: