Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Obama Dream


What an incredible vision, my parent's home was being flooded and we had to get out really quick. Mom was older than she was at this home, and dad was deceased. We gathered her up and started moving. Mr. and Mrs. Obama came to our rescue giving us shelter. Michelle was very gracious inviting us to sit and make ourselves comfortable. She was preparing dinner, during which I had a chance to talk to her. She listened attentively telling me I must be one of the ones who sees about others. How she knew this I didn't know. When she left the room I started setting the table with her fine china. She liked it. Later while washing the dishes we talked some more. I don't know where my siblings were but they were around somewhere. In another scene I'm tutoring Maliah and Sasha. We're doing an object lesson on measurement so I take them to a fabric store. Low and behold, their dad is there. Look, I tell them. There's your dad. He was wearing a green, ribbed sweater as he stood at the measuring table about to purchase something. The girls smiled at him as we went back to their room to finish our study. This is really interesting because I've never dreamt about the Obamas.

No comments: