Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

What do you do when your dad hates your boyfriend?

Normally I don't watch the Jerry Springer show because I think some of his topics and guests are just plain dumb. Well, case in point, recently I watched a show entitled "dad I'm gay". Okay, so what was so hilariously dumb about this show was the fact that Jerry had the father and sister of the gay guy as guests. The dude wanted to tell his father and then introduce his boyfriend to him. Here is where the fun begins, gay guy comes on stage "flaming" yeah I said flaming, kisses boyfriend full on the lips and the father goes wild. Let the boxing begin. Dad couldn't stand it, oooh he was ready to kick his tail. Of course flame was ready to defend himself, LIKE A GIRL! Man that was the funniest thing I had seen in a while. Next comes the sister, all of two feet tall (not really, but really, really short, petite) she steps on the stage and charges the lover. It was incredible that she thought she was going to kick this man's behind. He must have been over 6 feet tall, and thick. But still, she's coming after him, bobbing and weaving like a champ. It was hilarious. The whole time this is going on the guy who they're fighting over is doing nothing, just letting the good times roll. Or should I say punches roll. Funny, funny stuff.

No comments: